- Moisture: Our hot humid climate means high moisture content and more mold and mildew.
- Heat: Our temperatures come in extremes which means more expansion and contraction.
- Impact: High winds from hurricanes, tornadoes and thunderstorms blow debris into your siding.
- Strong Winds: Strong wind can catch under your siding and trim and lift it off your home.
- Undocumented Labor: Inexpensive un-documented workers in the workforce lead to inexperience and poor quality installation.
- Inexperience Contractors: Since there is no Contractor License for siding and painting, finding qualified companies can be a challenge.
So, as a homeowner, when your home is showing the signs of age and you need to address the siding and trim problems, what do you do? Who can you count on for Houston siding replacement that will do the job correctly and use the products that are guaranteed to last?
Jeff Ludy and family asked just those same questions over a decade ago and came up with a unique solution. Jeff decided the take the problem head on and create his own Houston based company with solutions to these home owner problems. Save on Siding is a Houston Siding and Trim Replacement company.
By the way, our comprehensive, consultive meeting with you to evaluate your home’s need for siding, paint, and trim is completely free and you are under no obligation to purchase anything from us. You’ll gain a free education about our products and services and have a full written quote in you hand. Does that sound fair?